DannyCarlton.net Feedback Forums | register | login
phpBible.org

    Return to Page 4
re: Lexicon number error
Aug. 21st, 2004   1:11pm

Tim, Iím sorry I just now realized what you were mentioning. I fixed it but since I just did an up date it may be a while before the correction appears in the installation files.

In the mean time you can use phpmyadmin to edit the database and change the entry. For some reason instead of goin 8482, 8483, 8484 it goes 8482, 8383, 8484. Changing the ínumberí to 8483 corrects the problem. Although the word appears only once in the entire Bible and therefore wouldnít be that serious of an error.

Danny Carlton (68.0.75.150)


    Return to Page 4
This Thread

Post a Message
Name:

Subject:

Message:


page processed in 0.0016930103302 seconds
Return to DannyCarlton.net main page